From cwlists
Subject Re: Missing RPM packages at yum.postgresql.org
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi and thank you all!  Looks good now :-)

Devrim, you might not remember me, but I met you at Nasdaq, Stockholm, a couple of years ago when you held a course. I asked you specifically what PG HA solution to chose.

I like your packaging work! Btw, I wonder why you include /etc/profile in the .bash_profile explicitly, because at least in my RHEL and CentOS installations I notice it is run twice when you login as postgres. Is there a situation when it is not called? Probably in most situations this is not an issue since for example scripts in /etc/profile.d/ should handle multiple calls, but I have a script there which can't know if it has been called before for this login session.

BR,
Christian

On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 12:24 PM Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais <jgdr@dalibo.com> wrote:
On Tue, 20 Nov 2018 15:00:42 +0400
Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> On Tue, 2018-11-20 at 11:51 +0100, Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais wrote:
> > Well, looking for "postgresql96-9.6.11", I can not find them in both
> > following
> > URLs:
> >
> > *
> > https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-6Server-x86_64/
> > * https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.6/redhat/rhel-6-x86_64/
> >
> > Did something is still traveling through the internet to the repo or did
> > they disappeared again :/ ?
>
> Arrrgghh! The testing repo of RHEL 6 - 9.6 overwrites the actual
> repo :-( Sorry about that. Fixed it now. Syncing packages, should be ready in
> 20 mins.

\o/
I can see the packages ;)

Thank you Devrim!