Re: RDS for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sebastian Stadil
Subject Re: RDS for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
haha, totally understand. We haven't even finished the announcement blog post, so perhaps I just got ahead of myself when I reached out to this list.

Sorry. :-/

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 11:31 AM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:

> but after looking breafily at www.scalr.com i found a lot of mysql
> mentions but none of postgresql, one of the policies is that your page
> should clearly state what kind of service are you providing about
> postgresql

Sebastian?

Per Jaime's e-mail above, scalr.com does not mention PostgreSQL
anywhere.  There are approved ways you can reach our community about new
services and products, but only if they are actually *for* our community.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.