Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database. - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From richard coleman
Subject Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.
Date
In response to Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Responses Re: Critical bug: pgAdmin v4.25 has started ignoring my "Browser Command" which completely cripples me and makes me unable to manage my PostgreSQL database.  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
List pgadmin-support
Dave,

Thanks for the link.  It was very informative.  Best wishes to you and your team.

rik.