Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Anthony Emengo
Subject Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch] Feature #3270 Add support for running regression tests against Firefox
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

I completely apologize.

With regards to pgadmin.feature_tests.xss_checks_file_manager_test.CheckFileManagerFeatureTest My original fix was working for Firefox but when I tried to adjust it for Chrome, it doesn’t seem to be working reliably for both browsers. What I was able to get working reliably for today was to do a check on what browser was running and run the appropriate wait function (Chrome doesn’t need it). The wait is explicitly for the element to go stale and then un-stale once more.

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 5.55.54 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-11 at 5.55.40 PM.png

For what it’s worth however, I have not seen any failures today with pgadmin.feature_tests.pg_datatype_validation_test.PGDataypeFeatureTest, on Firefox.I'm running on an Mac OSX system.

Cheers and good weekend! 😀
Attachment