Re: Bug report: pgAdmin III quit when pressing F1 or selecting "Postgresql Help" menu item - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Bug report: pgAdmin III quit when pressing F1 or selecting "Postgresql Help" menu item
Date
List pgadmin-support
On Sun, Sep 22, 2013 at 5:23 AM, Gang Liang <randomizedthinking@gmail.com> wrote:
pgAdmin III
Version: 1.18.0 (NOT a development snapshot version)

Detail: when F1 key is pressed, or the menu item "Help -> Postgresql Help" is selected, or the toolbar icon "Display help on the sql commands" is clicked, the running pgAdmin will emit an error then quit.
Which error does it emit?

I checked the other items in the help menu, such as "EnterpriseDB Help", "Slony Help", etc. They all seem fine. Only "Postgresql Help" will cause problem.

I searched the archive, and found the same error some 5 years back and was fixed by then. It might be a regression.

Thanks!

--
Gang Liang
Life is beautiful!