Re: [gpAdmin4][patch] query history updates - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: [gpAdmin4][patch] query history updates
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 3:37 PM, Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

The patch looks good to me.
The feature test for the QueryToolJourneyTest still fails on my Ubuntu machine with/without this patch, but works on Mac.
Committed the history patch.
I've not yet looked at the feature test patch as of now.

Thanks!

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

Thanks,
Khushboo