Re: Some trivial patch - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Ashesh Vashi
Subject Re: Some trivial patch
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Mads,

What is the exact improvement?
I did not understand from the patch.

Was the existing code not working properly?

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 7:04 PM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster@mail.ru> wrote:
Hello,

Regarding the patch, I confirm successful build on Windows and Ubuntu.

--
Best regards,
 J.F.