pgMustard 1.0 released - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From pgMustard team
Subject pgMustard 1.0 released
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hello all!

We're pleased to announce the release of pgMustard, a modern user interface for `explain analyse`, that also provides performance tips.

Thank you to the people who gave us feedback during our alpha and beta phases, please do keep it coming.

pgMustard is commercial software, but there is a 7 day free trial. We look forward to hearing what people think.

Kind regards,
Michael and Dave

---

v1.0 features:
  • Quickly see the slowest operations
  • Code snippets to tie operations back to the query
  • Tips to speed up your query
  • Does the arithmetic for you (including wall clock times)
  • Explanations of operation types and key concepts
  • Links to relevant documentation and blog posts
v1.0 requirements:
  • JSON format plans
  • PostgreSQL 9.6 and newer
  • English language only
  • Web application, no installation or database access required
  • Google account, for authentication