Repods Cloud Data Platform released - Mailing list pgsql-announce

From Marko Petzold
Subject Repods Cloud Data Platform released
Date
List pgsql-announce
Hello all !

We would like to announce our Cloud Data Platform Repods based on Postgres.

You can extract data from various sources, create data transformations, store the data and conduct analysis on this platform.
In the data transformations and in the workbook implementation inside our platform you can use native Postgres SQL queries.

The platform registration is free and you can create and use as many free data warehouses as you want.
As these data warehouses all come with private scalable cloud infrastructure we only charge if you scale.

Please check our open approach to data warehousing and tell us what you think.
We are looking forward to you feedback !

Best regards,
Marko

Marko Petzold

Record Evolution GmbH