Re: Reasons for postgres processes beeing killed by SIGNAL 9? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Clemens Eisserer
Subject Re: Reasons for postgres processes beeing killed by SIGNAL 9?
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi Steve,

> Out of memory or OOM killer?? Any such messages in system logs?

That was my first thought too - but I could't find anything indicating
an OOM event in the logs.
Usually the server only uses ~110mb out of the available 2GB assigned to it.

So if this isn't a known postgres behaviour, I guess I have to dig a
bit in vmware related issues.

Thanks, Clemens