Re: Both type of replications from a single server? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Srinivasa T N
Subject Re: Both type of replications from a single server?
Date
List pgsql-general

On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 12:50 PM Srinivasa T N <seenutn@gmail.com> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 8, 2020 at 12:19 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
On Thu, Oct 08, 2020 at 11:43:26AM +0530, Srinivasa T N wrote:
>    Is it possible to have both type of replications (streaming and logical)
> from a single server?

Yes.

>    If I have 3 servers A,B and C, then I want to have streaming replication
> from A to B whereas logical replication from A to C.  Is it possible?

And yes.
My next question is "Are there any setup instructions available for the same"?

For streaming replication, I need to set wal_level to replica in A whereas for logical_replication we need to set wal_level to replica in the same A server.  So, was wondering how to go about?

Regards,
Seenu.