Re: Feedback for pgAdmin app - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Avin Kavish
Subject Re: Feedback for pgAdmin app
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi Chethana,

I'm not part of the team, but I act like it anyway so here's my feedback.

Isn't the REVOKE command supposed to revoke already GRANTed privileges? If so, wouldn't it be redundant as unticking the GRANT checkbox should accomplish the same?