Re: Showing parallel status in \df+ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

On 10/3/16 3:18 PM, Pavel Stehule wrote:
I am feeling consensus on removing source of PL from \dt+. There is
partial consensus on saving this field (renamed) for C and internal
language. I am not sure about consensus about \sf enhancing.

FWIW, I'm completely in favor of ditching PL source code. I'm neutral on C and internal.

here is a patch

Regards

Pavel

855-TREBLE2 (855-873-2532)   mobile: 512-569-9461

Attachment