Re: pspg - psql pager - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: pspg - psql pager
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Hi,

[Removed my email address in the OP, which I am not using since 2010 ;) ]

On Thu, 2017-11-16 at 17:13 -0600, Merlin Moncure wrote:
> This would be great package for inclusion in pgdg packaging as well.

I released this package on Sep 15th, but just noticed the latest version. Pavel
usually creates tickets to ping me, so we are usually up-to-date. The updated
packages will appear in the repos around 30 mins later.

aha

I though so you have some automatic new gihub release detection.

Regards

Pavel

Regards,
--