Re: [HACKERS] possible encoding issues with libxml2 functions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: [HACKERS] possible encoding issues with libxml2 functions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 06:06:40AM +0200, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> Please, if you can, try it write. I am little bit lost :)

I'm attaching the patch I desired.  Please review.  This will probably miss
this week's minor releases.  If there's significant support, I could instead
push before the wrap.

I have not any objection to this solution. It fixes my regress tests too.

I checked it and it is working.

Regards

Pavel