Re: new unicode table border styles for psql - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: new unicode table border styles for psql
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hello

2013/11/21 Merlin Moncure <mmoncure@gmail.com>
On Thu, Nov 21, 2013 at 1:09 AM, Pavel Stehule <pavel.stehule@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello
>
> I wrote new styles for  psql table borders.
>
> http://postgres.cz/wiki/Pretty_borders_in_psql
>
> This patch is simply and I am think so some styles can be interesting for
> final presentation.

great. hm, maybe we could integrate color? (see:
http://merlinmoncure.blogspot.com/2012/09/psql-now-with-splash-of-color.html).

it is next possible enhancing - I would to go forward in small steps, please :)

minimally (and independent on proposed patch) we can introduce some like "final regexp filtering"  - that can be used for this or other purposes.

Regards

Pavel

merlin