Re: Showing parallel status in \df+ - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Pavel Stehule
Subject Re: Showing parallel status in \df+
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Well, alternatively, can we get a consensus for doing that?  People
> did speak against removing PL source code from \df+ altogether, but
> maybe they're willing to reconsider if the alternative is doing nothing.
>
> Personally I'm on the edge of washing my hands of the whole thing...

The hand-washing strategy has a lot to recommend it; this thread is
going nowhere fast.  I don't care enough to put up a big stink about
the idea of removing PL source code from \df+ output, but it's not
what I'd choose to do; let's call me -0 on that option.

I can write the patch - I am sure so cleaned \df+ output will be better than what we have now.

Regards

Pavel

--
Robert Haas