Re: Included xid in restoring reorder buffer changes from disk log message - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dilip Kumar
Subject Re: Included xid in restoring reorder buffer changes from disk log message
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 29, 2021 at 9:45 PM vignesh C <vignesh21@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> While debugging one of the logical decoding issues, I found that xid was not included in restoring reorder buffer
changesfrom disk log messages.  Attached a patch for it. I felt including the XID will be helpful in debugging.
Thoughts?

It makes sense to include xid in the debug message, earlier I thought
that will it be a good idea to also print the toplevel_xid.  But I
think it is for debug purposes and only we have the xid we can fetch
the other parameters so maybe adding xid is good enough.

--
Regards,
Dilip Kumar