Re: BUG #11528: Max Index Keys - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Paul Dasari
Subject Re: BUG #11528: Max Index Keys
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Ok. I am using SAP Business Objects - Information Design Tool.

Not sure if you have already knew about this page, however after looking at
this page i feel like a bug, because when i use the same JAR that came out
of this it perfectly worked fine

http://www.garrettpatterson.com/2013/08/13/connect-pentahomondrian-schema-workbench-to-amazon-redshift/

But would be good if it is coming directly from postgresql.

Thanks
Paul