Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Fabrízio de Royes Mello
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins
Date
List pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM, Stephen Frost <sfrost@snowman.net> wrote:

> * Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> > I'm interested in mentoring and, unlike previous years, I've been
> > collecting a personal list of things that I'd like to see worked on for
> > PG which could be GSoC projects and will provide such in the next few
> > days to this list (unless there's a different list that people want such
> > posted to..?).
>
> Alright, I've updated the wiki page here:
>
> https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2014
>
> with my thoughts (finally- sorry about the delay).  Looks like other
> folks have been updating it too, which is great.  Hopefully we can
> encourage some students to go check it out and try to pick up one of
> those projects...

Folks if this don't cause trouble I added one more item:
* Allow an unlogged table to be changed to logged

We already discussed a while about this feature [1].

Regards,

[1] http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFcNs+peg3VPG2=v6Lu3vfCDP8mt7cs6-RMMXxjxWNLREgSRVQ@mail.gmail.com

--
Fabrízio de Royes Mello