Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: [pgsql-advocacy] GSoC 2014 - mentors, students and admins
Date
List pgsql-hackers
* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> I'm interested in mentoring and, unlike previous years, I've been
> collecting a personal list of things that I'd like to see worked on for
> PG which could be GSoC projects and will provide such in the next few
> days to this list (unless there's a different list that people want such
> posted to..?).

Alright, I've updated the wiki page here:

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/GSoC_2014

with my thoughts (finally- sorry about the delay).  Looks like other
folks have been updating it too, which is great.  Hopefully we can
encourage some students to go check it out and try to pick up one of
those projects...

    Thanks,

        Stephen

Attachment