PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Albretch Mueller
Subject PostgreSQL Certified Engineer program ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
~
 on the hackers group I found a thread
~
 About PostgreSQL certification (Tue, 23 Jan 2007 05:52:35 -0800)
~
 (IMO quite elitist) and on the pgsql-advocacy I found just two messages
~
 LPI-Japan to start PostgreSQL certification  (Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011)
~
 transition SRA PostgreSQL CE -> LPI-JP OSS-DB lost English version
(Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2011 22:43:33 +0200)
~
 I also found some books (ALL IN JAPANESE!) to prepare for the exam at
~
 http://oss-db.jp/measures/learning.shtml
~
 I also pestered a bit the pgsql-general mailing list with no replies
~
 Maybe it is just a "cultural" thing. Why is it PostgreSQL CE hasn't
been happening?
~
 thanks
 lbrtchx