Re: Patch to remove Python 2.7 support in the macOS Appbundle - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Patch to remove Python 2.7 support in the macOS Appbundle
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 3:28 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:57 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 3:23 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2020 at 10:52 AM Khushboo Vashi <khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi Dave,

As we support PostgreSQL >=9.5, do we need to maintain SQL templates for older versions?

Yes, for now. We're not actively removing support for old PostgreSQL versions, just not testing them.

Yes, we are not removing it but do we need to update SQL templates for older versions when we do update for the supported versions in case of any bug fixes?

If a bug is reported and is easily fixable, I don't see why not.

Sure but not every time it's easily fixable.:)

Team,
I am reviewing this patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo