Re: Problems after install latest version - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: Problems after install latest version
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020 at 9:07 PM Arie Mijnlieff <ag@mijnlieff.nl> wrote:
Hi

Today I installed version pgadmin4-4.20.dmg (Osx) and since then I get a spinning wheel “Loading…". when I try to view all rows of a table..
Please reset the layout. (File > Reset Layout)

Thanks,
Khushboo

I installed the same pgadmin4-4.20.dmg on a different Mac and it worked fine..

Then I tried to completely remove pgadmin and reinstall. The problem persisted. Where are the configuration files ? I think I should remove these also ?

Thanks for any help !

Arie

Attachment