Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: RM 3559 - Far too many mouse clicks to drilldown in Browser - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Khushboo Vashi
Subject Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: RM 3559 - Far too many mouse clicks to drilldown in Browser
Date
List pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Dec 20, 2018 at 4:01 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached patch to fix the issue reported in RM #3559 (Far too many mouse clicks to drill down in Browser) related to Tree Save State.
> This RM was updated by the user with the issues in the browser tree state save functionality with the reproduction steps. These issues have been fixed in the attached patch.

Thanks - whilst the patch seems to work (based on the description you
sent me that I've pasted below for reference), I do see a problem.
Basically, the first time I try to re-open a server that has a
previously-saved state, the Databases node underneath it shows with an
indefinite busy indicator. I can still use the tree under it - and if
I then refresh the entire browser, the problem goes away and doesn't
come back. Refreshing the node doesn't help though.

I have slightly changed the data structure, may be it is causing the issue.
Please find the attached updated patch with the fix.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company