Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: RM 3559 - Far too many mouse clicks to drilldown in Browser - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Dave Page
Subject Re: [pgAdmin 4][Patch]: RM 3559 - Far too many mouse clicks to drilldown in Browser
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Tue, Dec 18, 2018 at 9:46 AM Khushboo Vashi
<khushboo.vashi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Please find the attached patch to fix the issue reported in RM #3559 (Far too many mouse clicks to drill down in
Browser)related to Tree Save State.

> This RM was updated by the user with the issues in the browser tree state save functionality with the reproduction
steps.These issues have been fixed in the attached patch.

Thanks - whilst the patch seems to work (based on the description you
sent me that I've pasted below for reference), I do see a problem.
Basically, the first time I try to re-open a server that has a
previously-saved state, the Databases node underneath it shows with an
indefinite busy indicator. I can still use the tree under it - and if
I then refresh the entire browser, the problem goes away and doesn't
come back. Refreshing the node doesn't help though.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company