Fwd: Underscorces in copy-documentation (9.0 and higher) - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Mario Duhanic
Subject Fwd: Underscorces in copy-documentation (9.0 and higher)
Date
List pgsql-docs
2013/3/20 Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>:
> Huh?  The references to FORCE_QUOTE look correct to me.  The syntax
> doesn't support multi-word option names, so it has to be like that
> (or else run the words together, which doesn't sound like an
> improvement).

Thanks, Tom, for your quick response.
Maybe this is just a miscommunication, sorry for that then (i.e. I
misunderstood the documentation here).

(Stupid) example for the problem:
"COPY (SELECT aggfnoid, aggtransfn from pg_aggregate) TO STDOUT WITH
FORCE QUOTE * DELIMITER ',' CSV HEADER;"
will run, a FORCE_QUOTE or FORCEQUOTE won't
(e.g. on a "PostgreSQL 9.2.3 on i386-portbld-freebsd9.1, compiled by
cc (GCC) 4.2.1 20070831 patched [FreeBSD]").

Best regards,
Mario