Re: Milwaukee User Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From John Graber
Subject Re: Milwaukee User Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Thanks for the quick reply, Jonathan.  Greatly appreciated.

Putting together a page will be no problem.  And I like the idea of having a the mailing list through postgresql.org if that's an option.

Should I communicate the details to you directly or through this mailing list?

Thanks!

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:33 PM, Jonathan S. Katz <jonathan.katz@excoventures.com> wrote:

> On Feb 6, 2014, at 8:28 PM, John Graber <devopsdba@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Greetings!
>
> I'm writing to inquire about the process to set up an "official" user group in the Milwaukee area.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I'd be most grateful!
>
> Regards,
>
> John Graber
> Postgres Consultant
> EnterpriseDB

Hi John,

All you need is a mailing list and/or meetup (or meetup-like) page, and we can list you on our user groups page.

Do you want a mailing list through postgresql.org or something through meetup.com?

Postgresql.us may be able to provide some funding to get things initially setup.

Best,

Jonathan