Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From John Graber
Subject Re: [pgsql-www] Milwaukee User Group
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Excellent.  Thanks for the link.  I read through the wiki before I get anything rolling and keep you all up to date here as things move along.

On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:29 AM, Robert Treat <rob@xzilla.net> wrote:
On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 11:00 AM, John Graber <devopsdba@gmail.com> wrote:

> Many, MANY thanks for all the replies!  (And a shout out to David Fetter
> from the icy land of his birth for the chic East Side recommendation.
> LMAO!)  And dear gods, no... CheesePUG?  Sweet Jesus, I wish those foam
> cheese wedge hats would die out already! ;)
>
> Well alrighty, then.  Based on the feedback you good folks have provided,
> I'd like to move forward with "BrewPUB", unless there are any strenuous
> objections.  I'll get a Twitter feed and a page set up for it.  I'm assuming
> I should be posting to pgsql-advocacy with the details as I have them.

Yep. Also if you haven't read this, please give it a look:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/UserGroupOperatingManual (also it's a
wiki, so please update it if you feel it should be updated).

Also if you find you need funds for the meetup group or something,
pg.us has some budget for that type of thing, so feel free to poke
someone over there.

Robert Treat
conjecture: xzilla.net
consulting: omniti.com