Re: Problem for access schema in postgresl via JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Deiverson Silveira
Subject Re: Problem for access schema in postgresl via JDBC
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-jdbc/2002-12/msg00187.php

and others links in google... but dont work....

2012/2/15 Dave Cramer <pg@fastcrypt.com>
On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 8:43 AM, Deiverson Silveira
<deiverson@solutioncms.com> wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> My client need connect in dbproject, schema intranet.... but I dont work my
> config in opencms.
>
> I try:
> db.pool.intranet.jdbcUrl=jdbc:postgresql://serverdb:5432/dbproject?schema=intranet
> and
> db.pool.intranet.jdbcUrl=jdbc:postgresql://serverdb:5432/dbproject?searchpath=intranet
>
> but dont work, but in schema public work...
>
> Idea? Document very poor:
> http://jdbc.postgresql.org/documentation/83/connect.html
>
> Regards,
>
> Deiverson
>
> --

Where in the docs does it suggest the above will work ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca
http://www.credativ.ca

--