Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Daniel Scott
Subject Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum

Hi guys,

Centos main repositories have up to version 9.2 of Postgresql
I am trying to install any version >=9.5 from the pgdg repos
I can successfully install the pgdg rpm
However when I try to install anything I keep getting this error:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-2-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml: [Errno 14] HTTPS Error 404 - Not Found

Not sure why it's pointing to rhel-2-64 when I can clearly see on the repo this file lives at:
https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

Is this a problem on your side or is there something I can do? maybe edit the url in the rpm?

Thanks for any help, Dan