Re: Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From Devrim Gündüz
Subject Re: Unable to install postgres from pgdg on centos 7
Date
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hi,

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-2-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

https://download.postgresql.org/pub/repos/yum/9.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64/repodata/repomd.xml

> Is this a problem on your side or is there something I can do? maybe edit
> the url in the rpm?

I'm not sure where the "-2" is coming from. It would either be 7 or 7.2. You
should edit the repo file.

Regards,

--
Devrim Gündüz