PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!! - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From dbatoCloud Solution
Subject PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!
Date
Re: PostgreSQL community vs PostgreSQL EDB comparison and Difference document needed!!!!
List pgsql-admin

Dear All

We are planning to choose PostgreSQL community databases in our company. But We need to analyze and compare the PostgreSQL community with the PostgreSQL EDB product?

Could you please someone advise the benefits of community over EDB product?

Thanks & Best Wishes,

Ashok

Ashokkumar Mani  (OCP12c/11g/10g/9i, AWS SAA, M103)

Dubai , UAE | BLR , INDIA

M: +971 54 723 0075 | +91 90086 70302 | WApp : +91 81975 99922

W: https://dbatocloudsolution.blogspot.in/ | E: dbatocloud17@gmail.com