Re: Function PostgreSQL 9.2 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From drum.lucas@gmail.com
Subject Re: Function PostgreSQL 9.2
Date
List pgsql-general

1) I just may be over-sensitive to this, but after Adrian Klaver referred you to a ten-years old post that the above looks an awful lot similar too, it sure would be nice to see some attribution
rather than claiming it as your own with "...what *I* did..."

I would expect a minimum of respect from the members of this list, but seems you got none. If someone would need my help, I'd never insult him/her like you guys are doing.

If my questions are too "child" for you, please, do not answer them. Ignore the emails... Isn't that simple?

Talking to me like you guys are talking, is what I call "a ten-years old post".

3) Not sure you need a separate company_seq table. Since there is a one-to-one relation between company and company_seqs, put the last_seq column in the company table.

There is no company table, my friend.