Re: Index only scans wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Index only scans wiki page
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 13 November 2012 01:25, Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> Attached is a piece I wrote on the feature. That might form the basis
> of a new wiki page.

Since no one else moved on this, I've completely replaced the existing
page with the contents of the user-orientated document I posted. I
don't believe that any of the information that has been removed was of
general interest, since it only existed as a developer-orientated
page. If anyone thinks that I shouldn't have removed everything that
was there, or indeed who would like to change what I've added, well,
it's a wiki.

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/