Re: Help with 9.5 feature wiki page - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: Help with 9.5 feature wiki page
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Wed, May 20, 2015 at 10:46 PM, Stefan Kaltenbrunner
<stefan@kaltenbrunner.cc> wrote:
> yeah this is partly a known issue - certain pages on the wiki (like thos
> one that has a ' in the url which urlencoding) wont allow you to log in.
> It is new however that you can't login elsewhere and simply navigate to
> the affected page - I just tested this and it works fine that way for
> me, are you really sure this does not work?

I tried again just now, on the page that was problematic before, and I
was immediately logged on without even having to authenticate. I
definitely had the problem that I described, but as always when the
Wiki is acting up, it comes and goes.

Anyway, I made the modification I wanted to make.
--
Regards,
Peter Geoghegan