Re: New archives for testing - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Peter Geoghegan
Subject Re: New archives for testing
Date
List pgsql-www
On 6 January 2013 20:41, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> We could inline all images, with that risk. Or maybe we could actually
> parse the image to figure out it's size, and show it only when it's
> smaller than a certain size. That might be a useful compromise...

How likely is it in practice that an image is any other type of image?
Ideally, you'd be able to do something with the image metadata to
inline an image if its resolution is below a certain threshold. If
that doesn't work out, I'd just inline png, gif and svg images, and
leave it at that.

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/