how to completely uninstall? - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Kurt Snyder
Subject how to completely uninstall?
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
Hi -- I have a pgAdmin 4 install on Mac now that is unusable as the
app will not start and I was hoping to try a fresh reinstall after
wiping everything, but I don't know where to find files it is using.

I'm on MacOS 10.14.6. When I start the app it runs a bit with lots of
CPU then says "The pgAdmin 4 server cannot be contacted". It never
launches so I get no UI to work with. I can't seem to find good docs
on how this is to be configured or how to troubleshoot. I had an old
pgAdmin 3 installed, and a pgAdmin 4 that I don't think I ever used.
Both of those were uninstalled, and I did a fresh install of the
latest .dmg but I'm still getting this error.

Any suggestions on how to get unblocked would be appreciated.  Thanks,

Kurt Snyder