Planning to change autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor value to zero.Please suggest me if any negative impact. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Raghavendra Rao J S V
Subject Planning to change autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor value to zero.Please suggest me if any negative impact.
Date
Responses Re: Planning to change autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor value tozero. Please suggest me if any negative impact.  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
List pgsql-general
We are using postgres 9.2  version on Centos operating system.  We have around 1300+ tables.
We have following auto vacuum settings are enables. Still few of the tables which are always busy are not vacuumed. Due to that tables are bloating and observed few areas has performance degradation.

autovacuum_max_workers = 6
autovacuum_naptime = 15s
autovacuum_vacuum_threshold = 25
autovacuum_analyze_threshold = 10
autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor = 0.1
autovacuum_analyze_scale_factor = 0.05
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_delay = 10ms
autovacuum_vacuum_cost_limit = 1000

To avoid the above problem, I am planning to make ' autovacuum_vacuum_scale_factor' value to zero and  autovacuum_vacuum_threshold  value to 150. Please suggest me does it have any negative impact.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V