Re: PATCH: Add missing nodes to graphical explain plan - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: PATCH: Add missing nodes to graphical explain plan
Date
List pgadmin-hackers
If Guillaume is satisfied with the code enough to commit it, it can. I
consider it a bug fix, albeit minor.

I didn't check the code. I just looked at the pics, and they feel right to me. Pretty sure I won't have time to check the code, and commit it, before the week-end.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company