Re: Add parallel columns for seq scan and index scan on pg_stat_all_tables and _indexes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: Add parallel columns for seq scan and index scan on pg_stat_all_tables and _indexes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Le mer. 4 sept. 2024 à 14:58, Bertrand Drouvot <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hi,

On Wed, Sep 04, 2024 at 02:51:51PM +0200, Guillaume Lelarge wrote:
> Le mer. 4 sept. 2024 ą 10:47, Bertrand Drouvot <bertranddrouvot.pg@gmail.com>
> a écrit :
>
> > I don't see a CF entry for this patch. Would you mind creating one so that
> > we don't lost track of it?
> >

> I don't mind adding it, though I don't know if I should add it to the
> September or November commit fest. Which one should I choose?

Thanks! That should be the November one (as the September one already started).

I should have gone to the commit fest website, it says the same. I had the recollection that it started on the 15th. Anyway, added to the november commit fest (https://commitfest.postgresql.org/50/5238/).

--
Guillaume.