Re: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days." - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: "There is no binary release yet for Windows and Mac OS X, but that should come in the next few days."
Date
List pgadmin-support
>Is this new release going to go stable anytime soon, BTW? I can't wait for it because while pgAdmin has been
useful,and is certainly no easy task to code, it has felt very frustrating to me for a long time now due to all sorts
oflimitations. I hope that the new release will fix these.<p dir="ltr">RC1 is out since yesterday, the GA should come
quickly.Of course, not knowing which issues you're talking about doesn't help being confident your issues are fixed.