Re: [External] Re: postgresql-11 installation errors via deb packageon ubuntu 16 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vijaykumar Jain
Subject Re: [External] Re: postgresql-11 installation errors via deb packageon ubuntu 16
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Tom,

I probably thought it was not the right forum, but thanks for being
polite and saying no.
I just wanted to take a chance if this was known to anyone, coz
googling did not show recent issues with the same.
But ok, I'll ask in ubuntu forums.

Regards,
Vijay