Re: [External] Re: postgresql-11 installation errors via deb packageon ubuntu 16 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: [External] Re: postgresql-11 installation errors via deb packageon ubuntu 16
Date
List pgsql-general
On 3/18/19 7:49 AM, Vijaykumar Jain wrote:
> Thanks Tom,
>
> I probably thought it was not the right forum, but thanks for being
> polite and saying no.

Given that you are using the PGDG packages I would consider this the
correct list.

> I just wanted to take a chance if this was known to anyone, coz
> googling did not show recent issues with the same.
> But ok, I'll ask in ubuntu forums.

I would start closer to the package you are actually working with:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgapt

You will need to set up a Postgres community account, if you do not
already have one, to access the issue tracker.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com