Re: pgAdmin III does not display Default Privileges for schemas - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Shira Bezalel
Subject Re: pgAdmin III does not display Default Privileges for schemas
Date
List pgadmin-support
Okay, you're right. Sorry about that -- that exact test case is working, however, other default privileges I've modified aren't showing up. The common denominator seems to be whether the role is a group role or a login role. Default privilege changes for login roles don't seem to show up in pgAdmin III -- are they supposed to?

Shira

On Thu, Feb 13, 2014 at 12:54 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Thu, 2014-02-13 at 12:40 -0800, Shira Bezalel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I found this thread from 2012 concerning a problem where pgAdmin III
> doesn't display default privileges for schemas:
>
> http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/1356354218.2000.30.camel@localhost.localdomain
>
> The thread says the fix has been made, but I just downloaded the latest
> Windows version (v 1.18.1) of pgAdmin III and the problem still seems to be
> happening. Is the fix not available in this version?

It should.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info