Re: 9.0.4 run configure failed with readline enable on susu linux x86-64 - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jov
Subject Re: 9.0.4 run configure failed with readline enable on susu linux x86-64
Date
List pgsql-general

Thanks for your reply.I have installed readline from src without default prefix because i have no privelege install lib to /usr, there are include header files and libreadline*.a and also .so installed,so I think it is dev package,right?

在 2011-8-16 下午8:01,"Craig Ringer" <ringerc@ringerc.id.au>写道: