Re: Hot Standby has PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages - Mailing list pgsql-general

From amutu
Subject Re: Hot Standby has PANIC: WAL contains references to invalid pages
Date
List pgsql-general
maybe pg_basebackup can`t handle such big database.try
rsync,pg_start_backup,rsync,pg_stop_backup,it always works fine for us.our
instance is about 2TB and we use pg9.1.x.

jov
=D4=DA 2013-2-7 =CF=C2=CE=E72:25=A3=AC"Michael Harris" <michael.harris@eric=
sson.com>=D0=B4=B5=C0=A3=BA