Re: feature freeze and beta schedule - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Kohei KaiGai
Subject Re: feature freeze and beta schedule
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> * ctidscan as an example of custom-scan
>   Hasn't really gotten sufficient review.
>   => Move

I have to agree.

> * Join pushdown support for foreign tables
>   Hasn't gotten particularly much review yet. And it doesn't look
>   entirely ready to me on a very quick scan. But I don't know that much
>   about the area.
>   => Move?

I think its overall design had been discussed and people reached
consensus. Even though some documentation / comments works
are required, it is not a fundamental design change isn't it?
I expect the join-pushdown of postgres_fdw will reach the commitable
state within two weeks.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>