Re: Fedora 22 - Mailing list pgsql-pkg-yum

From jared
Subject Re: Fedora 22
Date
Re: Fedora 22  (Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org>)
List pgsql-pkg-yum
Hello, I noticed the packages have landed for fedora 22.

When I try to install them it says:

Error: Package <package name here> is not signed

Do you know if that is an issue with the repository having unsigned packages - or is that a local issue where my dnf has not properly imported a key?

On Wed, May 27, 2015 at 6:24 PM Devrim GÜNDÜZ <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
Hi,

On Tue, 2015-05-26 at 18:02 +0000, jared wrote:
> I am wondering what the usual delay is on packages for a newly
> released Fedora?

> http://yum.postgresql.org/9.4/fedora/

The problem is I missed Fedora 22 release date :( Just working on the
new build server. I believe I can push the new packages starting
tomorrow.

Regards,

--
Devrim GÜNDÜZ