PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Sameer Kumar
Subject PostgreSQL User Group in Singapore
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

We have a usergroup in Singapore and have been doing some informal meetups. We are going to formalize and make it more organized.

We will be registering on meetup and will be organizing meetups and events.

Please help us setup a mailing list for Singapore PostgreSQL Users.

Best Regards,
Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant
ASHNIK PTE. LTD.
101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533
M : +65 8110 0350 T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com
www.facebook.com/ashnikbiz | www.twitter.com/ashnikbiz

email patch

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).

Attachment